Friday, July 10, 2020
All visitors must reserve a timed ticket in advance of their visit. The time on your ticket indicates your arrival time – once you enter the Science Center, you are welcome to stay until 5PM. Timed tickets MUST be purchased online in advance of arrival and will not be sold onside. All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Timed tickets can only be used for the date and time specified.
- All Members, Guests, and Toddlers must reserve a timed ticket, prior to arrival, to ensure that we are adhering to our on-site capacity.
- Members can only reserve $0 tickets equal to the level of their Membership size (4 person Membership = 4 $0 tickets). A reminder that the Caregiver add-on does not increase the size of your Membership. Additional guest tickets would need to be purchased at the regular price online in advance. All Memberships will be validated upon arrival.
- Members will be required to present their Timed Tickets, Membership card, and a photo ID upon arrival.
- A valid form of identification along with a photo ID is required for discounted tickets such as College Student, Educator, and Corporate Partner. A timed ticket MUST be purchased in advance, and identification must be presented upon arrival.
- Additional discounts and coupons cannot be accepted at this time. If you already have a ticket or 100% off voucher, you do not need to reserve a timed ticket. Simply bring your ticket/voucher to the Science Center for entry. Any additional guests not covered by your ticket/voucher would need to purchase a timed ticket prior to arrival.
- Timed tickets will be sent to your email as a .pdf attachment and can be scanned on your phone or printed.
- Any Members or guests who arrive without a ticket will be encouraged to purchase tickets online and return for entry once they have done so.
- We ask that you do not arrive prior to the entry time on your ticket.
- Please visit ctsciencecenter.org/reopening-faq for information on our new safety protocols and a list of Frequently Asked Questions.